Drew® Pulse shoes are an athletic high-top offering a full lace closure and Velcro® brand strap that keeps them laced all day for superior comfort and convenience. The Drew Pulse is one of the few men’s therapeutic athletic shoes that provide added ankle support, along with the added depth of the Plus Fitting System®. The Drilex®-covered insoles with AGEIS® anti-microbial also keep the foot cool and dry throughout the day. Finally, a built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with a wide shank add to the overall comfort and performance of our Drew Pulse shoes.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex® Lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Tri-Support Insole
- Built-In Heel Cushion Pad
- Rocker Bottom and Wide Shank
- Durable Rubber Outsole and EVA Midsole
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Full, Rounded Toe
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
|Drew Weight (half pair size 11 W)||1.5 lbs|