Drew® Sedona shoes combine the softness of our most popular comfort shoes with long-lasting, all-purpose durable leathers. On the inside, these women’s orthotic boots contain one of the best insoles in the world, complete with three layers of comfort and protection, while on the outside, Drew Sedona shoes have the durability to fit an active lifestyle. Experience the excellent ankle support of the Drew Sedona along with a Drilex® lining that wicks away moisture. Top off these casual boots with a padded tongue and collar and the result is one truly comfortable everyday shoe.
- Added Depth
- Oblique, Natural-shape Toe
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-Density, Contoured, Polyurethane Cushion Footbed
- Drilex® Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Flared Outsole
- Wide Shank
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- The widths available is this style are Narrow (A), Medium (C), Wide (E), WW (3E), Extra Wide Wide (5E).
|Drew Weight||Not Available|