Drew® Tuscany shoes offer a great, new, sparkling look for Drew. Tuscany shoes are one of the industry's few walking shoes with the double depth that can accommodate prescribed orthotics. Drilex® covered insoles keeps the active foot cool and dry and a built-in heel cushion pad and rocker bottom with wide shank add to he shoes's overall comfort and performance.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex® Lining
- Flared, Lighweight Rubber Outsole with EVA Wedge Midsole
- Removable, Polyurethane Footbed with Heel Cushion and Maximum Built-In Arch Support
- Full Contact Rocker Bottom
- Built-In Wide, Synthetic Fiber Shank
- Firm Heel Counter
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
|Drew Weight||Not Available|
better insole now
better insole nowI've worn these in their earlier incarnation but the new insole with Ultron is absolutely superior. My arthritic toes do not hurt, the arches are little higher and I don't pronate as much. Very happy.
My go-to shoe