The Velcro® version of Drew’s popular Zip II, our Drew® Zip II V shoes offer the same layers of lightweight materials that pamper and protect the foot. An easy-on, easy-off Velcro® strap provides for a customized fit while the two removable insoles of the Plus Fitting System® adjust for a made-for-your-foot feel. Medically beneficial and completely comfortable, Drew Zip II V shoes accommodate prescribed orthotics and feature a padded tongue and collar for incredible all day comfort.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Contoured, Dual-Density Insert
- Flared Outsole with Wide Shank
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Firm Heel Counter
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Drilex® Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Soft Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
|Drew Weight (half pair size 9M)||.9 lbs|