With its large Velcro® opening, Drew® Victoria shoes are physician-recommended as a superior post-op shoe. Ideal for anyone with extreme foot conditions who requires an easy-to-wear therapeutic shoe, Drew Victoria shoes are a step above the competition. These women’s therapeutic shoes also offer two removable insoles, providing extra space for custom orthotics or simply some extra toe room, complete with Drilex® linings and a soft, padded tongue and collar.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-density insert
- Drilex® Lining with AEGIS Microbe™ Shield for Odor and Stain Control
- Flared Outsole with Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
|Drew Weight (half pair size 9M)||.85 lbs|