Walk in confidence knowing Drew Aaron offers the proprietary Plus Fitting System® with two removable insoles plus all the therapeutic benefits Drew is famous for. With shock-absorbing inserts, flared outsoles, firm heel counters and Drilex® linings to wick away moisture, Drew therapeutic shoes keep you cool, comfortable and balanced the whole day through. Why choose just any walking shoe, when you can walk with the Drew Aaron.
- Stock # 40893
- Plus Fitting System®- Two Removable Inserts for Added and Double Depth
- Drilex® Lining
- Lightweight Rubber Outsole with EVA Wedge Midsole
- Removable, Dual-density Footbed with Added Heel Cushion pad, Arch Support and Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Wide, Synthetic Fiber Shank
- Soft, Foam-Padded Tongue and Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
- Ideal for the Diabetic Foot
68- Dark Brown Nylon/Mesh
43- Grey Leather/Mesh
4V- Navy Suede/Mesh
19- Black Nylon/Mesh
|Drew Weight||Not Available|
|Upper Material||Suede or Nylon/Mesh|
Ripped OffBought two pair from Hitchcock Shoes last year. Navy has done great, the black started falling apart at the sole within a month of light wear. Sent them back to Hitchcock to review as per their instructions and was informed was due to wear and tear…Ha! Since I was such a good customer, they offered to replace them at 50% off…Really? I asked to have them returned to me. I took them to a professional shoe repairman and he informed me it was dry rot. Unhappy ex-customer!
Great walking shoe
Great walking shoeIn an effort to stay active I walk daily in a local park on a paved path. You can customize the shoe by adjusting the foot bed to provide a comfortable feel. I've put many miles on the Aaron.