Navigator II by Drew® couldn’t be any easier to wear. A wide, one-piece Velcro® strap easily adjusts to any size foot. It’s ideal for anyone with limited hand mobility. A polyurethane outsole has a rocker bottom that provides more secure walking. Navigator II has double the added depth, with plenty of room for prescribed orthotics. A firm heel counter helps to reduce heel slippage. Padded tongue and collar.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Moldable, Total Contact, Dual-Density Insert
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Wide Shank
- Drilex® Lining with AEGIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Firm Heel Counter
- Soft, Foam-padded Tongue and Collar
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Broad Toe Character
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
|Drew Weight (half pair size 11 W)||.65 lbs|
Positive Comfort great equalizer