Everyone loves the ease and comfort of Rose shoes by Drew®, which feature clean lines and a simple Velcro® brand closure. Designed with our proprietary Plus Fitting System®, Drew Rose shoes feature two removable insoles that provide for double the added depth and the perfect fit – you can even insert your own orthotics. Layers of lightweight materials pamper and protect the foot while a polyurethane slip-resistant outsole keeps you sure on your feet and provides incredible all-day comfort and support. Add in a soft, foam-padded collar and the result is one of the most comfortable and stylish women’s therapeutic shoes in the industry.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Removable, Moldable, Dual-density insert with Drilex® Topcover
- Ultra lightweight and Dual-density Polyurethane Slip-Resistant Outsole
- Extended Medial Heel Stabilizer
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Stretch Fabric Lining
- Soft, Foam-Padded Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
|Drew Weight (half pair size 9M)||.7 lbs|
|Upper Material (excludes Blk Velvet)||Leather/Stretch Neoprene|
|Upper Material (Blk Velvet)||Textile|
|Lining Material||Stretch Fabric|
Drew Rose Velvet Shoe