Everyone loves the ease and comfort of Drew® Bloom II shoes, which feature clean lines and a simple Velcro® brand closure. Designed with our proprietary Plus Fitting System®, Drew Bloom II shoes feature two removable insoles that provide for double the added depth and the perfect fit – you can even insert your own orthotics. Layers of lightweight materials pamper and protect the foot while a polyurethane rocker bottom matches the natural walking motion for incredible all-day comfort and support. Add in a soft, foam-padded collar and the result is one of the most comfortable and stylish women’s therapeutic shoes in the industry.
Velcro® is a registered trademark of Velcro Industries B.V.
- Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth
- Adjustable Velcro® Brand Strap
- Flared Outsole With Wide Shank
- Polyurethane Rocker Bottom
- Firm Heel Counter
- Tempered Steel Shank
- Drilex® Lining with AGEIS Microbe Shield™ for Odor and Stain Control
- Soft, Foam-padded Collar
- Accommodates Prescribed Orthotics
|Drew Weight (half pair size 9M)||.8 lbs|
|Upper Material||Leather or Leather/Stretch Fabric|